AWD 131-138 br Ezer N Veluswamy RR Mhango G
18. Ezer N, Veluswamy RR, Mhango G, Rosenzweig KE, Powell CA, Wisnivesky JP. Outcomes after stereotactic body radiotherapy versus limited resection in older patients with early-stage lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2015;10:1201-6.
20. Shirvani SM, Jiang J, Chang JY, Welsh J, Likhacheva A, Buchholz TA, et al. Lobectomy, sublobar resection, and stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for
early-stage non-small cell lung cancers in the elderly. JAMA Surg. 2014;149:
21. Shirvani SM, Jiang J, Chang JY, Welsh JW, Gomez DR, Swisher S, et al. Comparative effectiveness of 5 treatment strategies for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer in the elderly. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012;84: 1060-70.
22. Yerokun BA, Yang CJ, Gulack BC, Li X, Mulvihill MS, Gu L, et al. A na-tional analysis of wedge resection versus stereotactic body AWD 131-138 therapy for stage IA non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 154:675-86.e4.
23. Rosen JE, Salazar MC, Wang Z, Yu JB, Decker RH, Kim AW, et al. Lobectomy versus stereotactic body radiotherapy in healthy patients with stage I lung cancer.
24. Puri V, Crabtree TD, Bell JM, Broderick SR, Morgensztern D, Colditz GA, et al. Treatment outcomes in stage I lung cancer: a comparison of surgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy. J Thorac Oncol. 2015;10:1776-84.
25. Boyer MJ, Williams CD, Harpole DH, Onaitis MW, Kelley MJ, Salama JK. Improved survival of stage I non-small cell lung cancer: a VA central cancer registry analysis. J Thorac Oncol. 2017;12:1814-23.
26. Bryant AK, Mundt RC, Sandhu AP, Urbanic JJ, Sharabi AB, Gupta S, et al. Stereotactic body radiation therapy versus surgery for early lung cancer among US veterans. Ann Thorac Surg. 2018;105:425-31.
27. Crabtree TD, Puri V, Robinson C, Bradley J, Broderick S, Patterson GA, et al. Analysis of first recurrence and survival in patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer treated with surgical resection or stereotactic radiation therapy. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014;147:1183-91; discussion 91-2.
28. Robinson CG, DeWees TA, El Naqa IM, Creach KM, Olsen JR, Crabtree TD, et al. Patterns of failure after stereotactic body radiation therapy or lobar resection for clinical stage I non-small-cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2013; 8:192-201.
29. Puri V, Crabtree TD, Kymes S, Gregory M, Bell J, Bradley JD, et al. A comparison of surgical intervention and stereotactic body radiation therapy for stage I lung cancer in high-risk patients: a decision analysis. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012;143:428-36.
30. Parashar B, Port J, Arora S, Christos P, Trichter S, Nori D, et al. Analysis of stereotactic radiation vs. wedge resection vs. wedge resection plus Cesium-131 brachytherapy in early stage lung cancer. Brachytherapy. 2015;14:648-54.
31. Port JL, Parashar B, Osakwe N, Nasar A, Lee PC, Paul S, et al. A propensity-matched analysis of wedge resection and stereotactic body radiotherapy for early stage lung cancer. Ann Thorac Surg. 2014;98:1152-9.
32. Parashar B, Patel P, Singh P, Monni S, Trichter S, Sabbas A, et al. Management of single malignant lung nodules in elderly patients (70 years or older) who are not candidates for lobectomy. Am J Clin Oncol. 2012;35:480-5.
33. Cornwell LD, Echeverria AE, Samuelian J, Mayor J, Casal RF, Bakaeen FG, et al. Video-assisted thoracoscopic lobectomy is associated with greater recurrence-free survival than stereotactic body radiotherapy for clinical stage I lung cancer. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018;155:395-402.
34. Varlotto J, Fakiris A, Flickinger J, Medford-Davis L, Liss A, Shelkey J, et al. Matched-pair and propensity score comparisons of outcomes of patients with clinical stage I non-small cell lung cancer treated with resection or stereotactic radiosurgery. Cancer. 2013;119:2683-91.
35. Grills IS, Mangona VS, Welsh R, Chmielewski G, McInerney E, Martin S, et al. Outcomes after stereotactic lung radiotherapy or wedge resection for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28:928-35.